The subject of the article is the impact of measurement deviations of three-layer walls on the durability of these walls in buildings erected according to the OWT-67 / N system. This problem mainly concerns the external facade texture layer, which, apart from its own weight load, is exposed to the destructive influence of external factors, which include wind suction load and temperature load. The measurement deviation regarding the texture layer is the varied thickness of the board. Other diverse components that affect the fusion of the texture layer with the insulation layer and the construction layer are: diameter of rods hangers, coating thickness of rods hangers and diameter of rods anchoring hangers. Based on these measurements, a polynomial model was created based on an experimental plan that evaluated the durability of the layered wall.
2. Baryłka A. The issue of suitability of building objects for use in the problems of engineering safety of these objects. - Safety Engineering of Anthropogenic Objects (4-2019)
3. Documentation of the General Research and Design Center for General Construction
4. BN-79/8812-01 Structures of large panel buildings. Designing, static and strenght calculations
5. Lenkiewicz W. Repairs and modernisation of buildings. Publishing House of Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw 1998
6. Zybura A., Jaśniok T. Repair issues of the textured layer of three-layer walls. XXI National Conference of Construction Designer Workroom. Szczyrk 8÷11 March 2006
7. Ignatowicz R., Gierczak J. Protection of external layers in buildings made of ”large panels” Building Materials 2/2006, pages 34-36
8. Korzyński M. Methodology of the experiment. Planning, implementation and statistical processing of results of technological experiments. WNT Technical Science Publisher, Warsaw 2013
9. Owczarek M., Baryłka, A. Determining the thermal diffusivity of the material based on the measurement of the temperature profile in the wall. Energy Market 143, 4 (2019) 63-69
10. Owczarek M., Baryłka A. Estimation of thermal diffusivity of building elements based on temperature measurement for periodically changing boundary conditions. Energy Market 144, 5 (2019) 76-79
11. Rusowicz A; Laskowski R; Grzebielec A: The numerical and experimental study of two passes power plant condenser, thermal science, Volume: 21, Issue: 1, Pages: 353-362,
12. Tomaszewicz D. Parametric evaluation of the durability of a large slab textured layer after application of anchors bonded in the light of experimental Research. Engineering of Anthropogenic Objects (4-2017)
13. Tomaszewicz D. The genesis of the problem of durability of bonded anchors in three-layer walls of large-panel slab buildings in the aspect of their extended durability. Problems of Security Engineering of Anthropogenic Objects - III International Conference.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.