Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in the journal's web-site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The data collected in the editorial process as well as their processing fall within the scope of the regular functioning of peer-reviewed journal. It includes personal information such as name, address, email address, academic affiliation, ORCID number, and other information from which the user’s identity is discernible, and non-personal information such as cookies. All the obtained data will be processed in aconsonance with the stated purposes, i.e., the completion of the publication process pursuant to the provisions within Art. 6 Section 1 (b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Authors and Reviewers' Rights
The authors and reviewers have the right to demand access to their personal data, to request their correction, to restrict or limit the processing of their personal data, and to demand their personal data be deleted if permissible by law. Furthermore, they have the right to file a complaint to the appropriate data protection authorities on suspected violations of the law related to their personal data processing.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Safety Engineering of Anthropogenic Objects (Inżynieria Bezpieczeństwa Obiektów Antropogenicznych) reserves the right to introduce changes to this Privacy Statement at any time. These changes will be indicated by a change to the "Last updated" date at the bottom of this page.
Last updated: July 30, 2021.